All our approved service's sign to agree to follow our Members Agreement.
- Be polite, honest and courteous to the customer at all times.
- The member’s premises/vehicle’s will display the relevant Locally Approved™ signage supplied.
- Give a reasonable, honest quotation and time-frame on the service (work) commencing.
- Agree to advise the customer in advance of any call-out fees (where applicable).
- Return your telephone calls and voicemails in a prompt, timely manner.
- Respond to emails and provide quotes/invoices in a prompt, timely manner.
- Keep to agreed appointment times and dates (calling the customer in advance of any issues relating to the appointment).
- Treat the customer and their property with the utmost respect at all times.
- Carry out service (work) with reasonable attention, care and skill at all times within your technical professional capacity.
- Carry out service (work) within a reasonable time-frame, unless a specific time has been agreed with the customer.
- In the event of any complaints the member will deal with these in a prompt and professional manner.
- All our services are vetted, interviewed and occasional spot checks have been carried out on their work.
- We require proof of their public liability insurance and/or combined insurance should the service employ people.
- We require proof of qualifications/experience where applicable from our service's.
- We require proof of the service's address.
- We require proof of the service's identity in the form of photo ID.
- Services are required to provide us with account references.